Skip to content
- They have 9 World Series Championships.
- There is one red seat among all the green seats in the outfield. This is called “Ted William’s Seat”. This is where the ball landed from a 502 feet home run. The longest ever hit in Fenway Park.
- The Green Monster is a 37 feet tall wall in the left field built to keep non paying fans from watching the game.
- They were originally called The Boston Braves.
- ”The Curse of the Bambino” was started in 1920 when the Red Sox traded Babe Ruth to the New York Yankees. They didn’t win another Championship until 2004.