Skip to content
- There is a type of jellyfish that can theoretically live forever. It can revert back to an adolescent stage after completing adulthood. It’s called “Immortal Jellyfish”.
- They have no heart, brain, eyes or bones.
- They have been around since before the age of dinosaurs.
- Some are bioluminescent. This means they can produce their own light.
- They have stinging cells on their tentacles that they use to paralyze animals to eat them.
- They use their mouth to eat, discharge waste and shoot water out of to move themselves around.