Skip to content
- South and Central America is the habitat of the glass frog.
- It’s between 1 and 3 inches long and can live between 10 to 14 years.
- They have a transparent underside and usually have a green back with spots on it.
- The female lays the eggs and leaves. The male then protects the eggs until they are hatched.
- When the eggs are attacked by predators, the male will be on top of them. This confuses the predator because the spots on his back looks like the eggs he’s protecting.
- You can see their heart beating through their belly skin.